Home of the 4.4 lb Level 4 Rifle Plate!
We are here to provide U.S. made, lightweight armor, to those who take responsibility for protecting their country, communities and families. Our plates are excellent for tactical body armor, active shooter scenarios, home defense and SHTF prepping. Whether you want max protection or the lightest plates possible we have you covered. Stay in the fight with Lightweight Armor Solutions.
What is Special about High Performance Polyethylene Body Armor?
Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight or High Performance Polyethylene is currently the lightest material available for rifle plates. A pair of 10" by 12" Level 3 Polyethylene Rifle Plates typically weigh around 6.5 lbs and they are capable of stopping 6 rounds of .308, which makes this an exceptional body armor defense!!
The most significant burden of rifle plate body armor is the weight with which it comes. Our goal is to offer high quality rifle plates that almost anyone can wear for hours. While many companies are selling ceramic and steel rifle plates that weigh between 12-20 lbs, we are here to offer you the lightest rifle plates on the planet! Call or email us with any questions. Otherwise, place your order online and we will ship it out promptly in a securely packaged, discreet box.
Click HERE to learn more about Polyethylene Rifle Plates
rifle plate body armor hard armor polyethylene level 3 level III level 4 level IV Ceramic Steel 3A UHMWPE armor armour soft armor hard armor rifle plates lightweight armor dragon skin military law enforcement LEO special forces protection self defense home defense navy SEALS Army Ranger, DELTA Force, SAS,
Polyethylene Rifle Plates may be better for You than Ceramic Rifle Plates if:
- You do not want to worry about unseen fractures or costly X-Rays
- You want the lightest rifle plate possible
Polyethylene Rifle Plates may be better for You than Steel Rifle Plates if:
- You do not want to worry about bullet ricochet or splatter
- You place great importance on mobility in high threat situations and during training
- Level 3 Polyethylene Rifle plates are the lightest rifle plates on the market. These plates are tested stop at least 6 rounds of 7.62 x 51 and will also stop the common 7.62 x 39 and 5.56 FMJ.
- There are some downsides to Polyethylene Rifle Plates that are common deterrents for some people:
- 1) They will not stop the M855/ SS-109 Ammo.
- 2) They are subject to degradation with prolonged exposure to temperatures below -15 F and Above 150 F. Click HERE for more on M855/ SS-109 - Click HERE for more on temperature concerns
- Fortunately we have some of the lightest Level 4 Ceramic Plates on the market, so if .30 M2-AP or M855 is a threat or you work in extreme temperatures, then we have you covered at only 8.8 lbs/ pair! We don't sell Steel plates because they are too damn heavy. None of our plates weight more than 5 lbs each.
- Like many choices in life, there are pros and cons with each path you choose. It is up to you to decide what is important for you when choosing rifle plates, but we are happy to answer any questions you have or walk through the decision making process with you. Our goal is to provide you accurate information about rifle plates and help you wade through the misinformation out there so you can get the right armor and be defended against evil.